We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Senior Firmware Engineer (m/f)
for Embedded Software
- Technical leadership of firmware development team as well as optimisation of firmware development processes and methods
- Firmware development and micro-controller programming of highly optimised and networked components for motor control (DC and PMSM)
- Development of modular firmware development frameworks and improvement of the software platform and architecture
- Responsibility for creating new firmware architecture
- Competent representation of firmware development interests in projects and competent project leadership of a firmware team
- Validation and review of functions, modules and architectures
What we expect:
- Completed tertiary education in the area of electronics, electric engineering, telematics, automation technology or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience in embedded software development
- Experience with system and software architectures, extreme programming/software craftsmanship methods
- Experience with agile software development and/or project management will prove advantageous
- Good programming language skills in C, C++ and optionally, Assembler
- Good English language skills necessary, German language skills will prove advantageous
- High level of autonomy
- Exact and analytical working style as well as joy at working in a team
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 45.000 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net