We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Identification of Influences and Parameter Investigation of Drive Systems
- Familiarise yourself with the subject
- Investigation into oscillations in drive systems
- Finite-element simulation and investigation of influencing parameters
- Experimental validation
- Documentation of results
What we expect:
- Current technical study in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- High degree of initiative and proactivity, independent style of working
- Open and communicative personality
- Very good level of English
- Duration: At least 6 months
- Location: Deutschlandsberg / Graz
- Begin: Immediate start
Dipl.-Ing. Marcel Prem, Institut für Mechanik
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position EUR 3.000 gross, work contract basis is designated.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net