We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Software Field Engineer (m/f)
- Technical show case support for trade shows, customer demos, internal show room
- Train customers on technical features on our IoT products and services
- Support for continuous development of IoT products and services
- Responsibility for any documentation and customer support
What we expect:
- Completed basic technical qualification (HTL) with a focus on Software/IT or completed higher technical training (FH/Uni)
- First professional experience proof advantage
- Good English language skills
- Familiarity with APIs to connect iOS/android applications to back-end services
- Excitement about new technology (internet of things, smart devices)
- A strong focus on timely customer service
- Enthusiastic, communicative and passionate about personal success
- Willingness to travel
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 36.000 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net