We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Field Application Engineer IoT Products (m/f)
You are the expert for our IoT products and interfaces
- Implementation of IoT products (LOGIClink) for our major customers
- Conducting customer training on the use of APIs and interfaces
- Responsibility for the launch and further development of our show cases at trade fairs and in our in-house showroom
- Contribution of customer feedback and own ideas to further product developments
What we expect:
- Enthusiasm for new technologies (Internet of things, smart devices)
- Completed basic technical qualification (HTL) or completed higher technical training (FH/Uni)
- First professional experience proof advantage
- Experience with connectivity between iOS/Android APIs and back-end services is an advantage
- High customer and service orientation
- Enthusiastic, communicative and passionate about personal success
- Willingness to travel
- Very good command of English
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 40.000 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net