We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Front Desk Office Assistant (m/f)
- Representation of LOGICDATA at reception and on the phone
- Central contact for management/employees/visitors
- Talent for organizational and administrative matters (telephone, post, office materials)
- Professional reception and hospitality our guests
- Independent business travel management (car pool, flights, hotels, visa)
- Organization of internal and external meetings/workshops (catering, infrastructure, documents)
- Support in project- and patent management
- Order of technical components for Research & Development department
- Evaluation and interpretation of KPIs and graphics in Excel
What we expect:
- Completed higher business education (minimum A-Level - HAK/HLW)
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience in the area of office/assistance
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
- Excellent communication skills as well as charming and confident appearance
- Friendly, committed and very reliable personality
- High degree of initiative, drive and resilience to stress
- Exact and conscientious style of working
- Willingness to learn how to deal with technical date and user program
- Friendly and open approach to people
Information for your application:We are looking forward to online applications only. Your job application is complete, when it contains a CV, motivation letter and your latest school report / transcript of records.
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. Our employees inspire with their commitment, talent and personality. For this position a minimum yearly gross salary of EUR 29.855 is intended. Your gross salary will be defined according to your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net