We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Analysis Of Different Clamp-Circuits For Flyback-SMPS
- Get familiar with the topic
- Design and analysis of different passive Clamp-Circuits for Flyback-SMPS
- EMC analysis
- Comparison between costs and efficiency
- Documentation of results
- A detailed scope of work will be discussed in a personal meeting
What we expect:
- Current technical study in Electronic Engineering
- High degree of initiative and proactivity, independent style of working
- Open and communicative personality
- Very good level of English
- Duration: At least 6 months
- Location: Deutschlandsberg / Graz
- Begin: Immediate start
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position EUR 3.000 gross, work contract basis is designated.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net