We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Analysis Engineer QM (m/f)
- Complaint management and systematic cause analysis
- Leading of "Task Force Projects" (with SIX-Sigma tools)
- Determination of possible fault sources on our product’s components
- Point of contact with Customer-, Supplier- und Internal Quality Engineer
- Carrying out of risk assessments (e.g. estimation of component fault intensity)
- Documentation of the procedure and creation of claim reports (in order to optimise and develop future products, “lessons learned”)
What we expect:
- Completed technical qualification:
- apprenticeship in electronics- or QM-related areas (and willingness to attend evening classes at an HTL) or
- graduation from an HTL with the focus on electronics/electrical engineering
- Professional experience in fields of Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Understanding of Quality Management, 8D-reporting, or Six-Sigma will prove advantageous
- Good level of German and English
- High level of service and target orientation and lateral thinking skills
- Solution-oriented and reliable personality
- Focussed, structured and conscientious working style
- High level of autonomy and ability to work in a team
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. Our employees are inspired by commitment, talent and personality. a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 30.500 is earmarked for this position. Over-payment is self-evident. The final salary will be defined with you according to your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net