We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Teamleader Logistics and Warehousing
Your responsibilities:"Leadership is neither a rank or a title. It is a choice. The choice to provide care and protection for those for whom we are responsible (Simon Sinek)."
- Disciplinary and knowledge-based leadership of co-workers and their further development
- Responsibility for the warehouse and transport management
- Permanent continuous development of working processes and framework for international situations
- Proactive development of the organization and processes
- Support of the operational management team in matters of strategic further development
What we expect:
- Completed degree in the area of logistics and supply chain management
- Several years of experience in the are of warehouse and logistics management
- Approximately 5 years of experience leading and developing a team
- Very good German and English language skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and confident appearance
- Passion for leadership and pleasure in developing co-workers
- Highly developed communication and organizational skills
- Positive, motivating and self-reflecting personality with hands-on mentality
- High degree of initiative, solution-orientation, assertiveness and resistance to stress
- Independent and structured working style with entrepreneurial, analytical thinking
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 53.200 is earmarked for this position. An overpayment is self-evident. We will define your actual salary with you according to your qualifications.
How to apply:We look forward to receiving your online application only. Your application is complete if you include a photograph, letter of motivation and your end-of-year and final certificates with your curriculum vitae.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net