We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Electronic Layout Designer (m/f)
- Design of new PCB layouts for the electronics of tomorrow
- Development of electronic assemblies which are highly optimized for EMC and large-scale production
- Analysis and verification of the layouts and electronic assemblies
- Optimisation and further development of existing electronic products
- Handover to manufacturing
What we expect:
- Completed tertiary education in the area of electronics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or similar
- Professional experience in PCB layout design
- High degree of solution-oriented thinking
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital circuit technology
- Good knowledge of EMC compliant design
- Knowledge of quality assurance measures and experience in the manufacturing sector will prove advantageous
- Good English and German language skills
- High level of autonomy
- Communicative personality with team spirit
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 38.000 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net