We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Project Purchaser (m/f)
- Representation of purchasing in product development projects and derivation of the SCM strategy
- Partner in technical projects for any interaction with suppliers (pre-development up to serial production)
- Communication and information hub for procurement-relevant topics in the projects
- Requesting quotations for electronic and mechanical/mechatronic components
- Execution of sample and tool orders including order monitoring in ERP system
- Support of strategic purchasing in the creation of supplier and framework contracts
- Further development of processes in project purchasing
What we expect:
- Completed higher technical education (at least HTL) with a focus on mechatronics
- Solid technical understanding of electronics and mechatronics at component level
- Basic commercial understanding is an advantage
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in purchasing required, project management advantageous
- Very good English skills
- Excellent negotiating skills with suppliers and strong cost awareness
- Well structured working method and high service orientation
- High degree of reliability, initiative and proactivity
- Communicative personality with "vigor and drive" as well as enjoy teamwork
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 35.000,00 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
How to apply:We look forward to receiving your online application only. Your application is complete if you include a photograph, letter of motivation and your end-of-year and final certificates with your curriculum vitae.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net