We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Electronic Engineer (m/w)
- Technical support for our international new and existing customers
- Support / accompaniment of customers in the integration of our mechatronic components into customer systems
- Testing and analysis of the systems from the customer's perspective during the development phase
- Technical correspondence interface between customer, sales and the development team
What we expect:
- Higher technical education in electronics similar fields
- Approx. 3 years of professional experience
- Pronounced technical understanding of electronics
- High customer and problem-solving orientation
- Good English and German skills
- Independent, proactive and conscientious way of working
- Open-minded and communicative personality with confident demeanour
- High degree of initiative and team spirit
- Willingness to travel internationally in Europe and the USA (approx. 10%)
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 40.000 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net