We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Apprentice in Electronics - Applied Electronics (m/f)
- You assemble electronic semi-products
- You assemble full working prototypes
- You support in projects by preparing and executing electronic tests
- You are part of a motivated team and support your colleagues in various fields of electronic development
What we expect:
- Successful completion of obligatory 9 years of education (according to Austrian education system)
- Proactivity, sense of responsibility
- Eagerness to learn, flexibility and common sense
- Interest in engineering and its technical background
"Apprenticeship with A-level" is beneficial and will be supported!
- A motivational letter why you would like to become an apprentice at LOGICDATA
- An up-to-date CV including a picture of you
- Your two last certificates
- Online application only
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities.
Apprentice wage according to KV 2018:
1. Year: EUR 593,95
2. Year: EUR 796,45
3. Year: EUR 1071,59
4. Year: EUR 1439,58
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net