We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Mechanic Test Engineer (m/f)
- Construction and commissioning of test systems
- Test executions at test devices as well as mechatronics products
- Precise protocolling of test results and creation of test reports
- Application of sensors, calibration, measurement and evaluation
What we expect:
- Completed technical education (HTL) in the area of mechatronics, mechanical and automation engineering
- Professional experience in the area of testing mechatronics products will prove advantageous
- Independent and conscientious working style
- Good German and English language skills
- You enjoy working with mechanical components
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to learn
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 30.500 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net