We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Industrialization Engineer (m/f)
with focus on electronics
- Collaboration in the development of production and assembly concepts
- Determination of production times and costs
- Evaluation of the producibility and feedback of suggestions for improvement to R&D (DFM)
- Obtaining and processing offers from potential manufacturing partners and suppliers
- Creation of production documentations and parts lists
- Organization and monitoring of pre-series productions
What we expect:
- Completed technical training in the field of electronics or mechatronics (HTL) and 3 years of practical experience or completed technical training (UNI/FH) in the field of electronics or mechatronics
- Practical experience in the EMS production area
- High degree of initiative and willingness to learn
- Communicative personality with organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 40.000 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net