We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
For our new founded subsidiary LOGICDATA Mechatronics d.o.o. in Zagreb we are looking for:
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)
LOCATION: Josipa Marohnića 1, Zagreb 10 000
- Software development of highly optimised and networked components for micro-controller-based motor control (DC and PMSM)
- Development of internal modular firmware development framework
- Implementation of control designs, interconnection of control systems and extension modules, implementation of safety functions, design and implementation of RF communication
- Usage of modern software development practices (e.g. design pattern, unit testing, continuous integration, extreme programming, software craftsmanship)
- Validation and review of functions, modules and architectures
- Software architecture and algorithm design for realising project aims
What we expect:
- Completed tertiary education with a focus on software engineering (e.g. informatics, telematics or similar)
- Experience (projects for the industry or university) in using modern software development practices
- Profound programming language skills in C and C++
- Experience with agile software development will prove advantageous
- Good English language skills necessary, German language skills will prove advantageous
- Interest in hardware-based development and micro-controller programming
- High level of autonomy as well as exact and analytical working style
- Joy at working in a team
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities.
How to apply:We look forward to receiving your online application only in English language. Your application is complete if you include a photograph, letter of motivation and your end-of-year and final certificates with your curriculum vitae.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net