We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Assistant Project Purchasing (m/f)
Min. 20 h, full time possible
- Organisational support of project purchasing for inquiries, availability checks, orders and tracking of order confirmations
- Responsibility for ensuring on-schedule deliveries for pre-series production
- Correct master data maintenance in the EDP systems (ERP)
- Creation of evaluations and analyses in the context of project purchasing
What we expect:
- Successfully completed higher education (Matura/A-levels) or relevant professional experience in the field of purchasing and/or project management
- Link between project purchasing, suppliers and internal interfaces (e.g. warehouse logistics and production planning, project management) through communicative and open personality
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge (especially Excel, ERP knowledge is an advantage)
- Accurate and structured working method and high service orientation
- Ability to grasp things quickly and to think analytically
- Experience in purchasing is an advantage
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 30.800 (basis full time) is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
How to apply:We look forward to receiving your online application only. Your application is complete if you include a photograph, letter of motivation and your end-of-year and final certificates with your curriculum vitae.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net