We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Internal Quality Engineer (m/f)
- Assurance of faultless and high quality internal processing
- Assume responsibility for complaint management (8D) in process inspection and measurement systems
- Implementation support for internal quality assurance measures in subsidiaries in the USA and China
- Further development of improvement programs/ continuous improvement and closed loop activities (improvement through customer and supplier complaints especially)
- Further development of global quality assurance
What we expect:
- Completed technical training degree (HTL/technical univ./polytechnic)
- Professional experience in the automotive field is beneficial
- Knowledge in standard quality tools and MS Office Excel
- Very good level of English and German
- Distinct service orientation
- Communicative and interactive personality
- High degree of thoroughness, personal responsibility and ability to work in a team
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 28.000 (basis for HTL graduates) is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net