We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Support for prototyping and testing (f/m)
- Support of the mechanical development teams in feasibility studies:
- Production and assembly of test benches and prototypes
- Carrying out series of measurements on component and system test benches
- Maintenance activities:
- Test rigs
- Tools and machines
What we expect:
- Completed technical education (apprenticeship, HTL)
- Good understanding of mechanical and pneumatic drives and components
- Craftsmanship and enthusiasm for technical products
- Independent and conscientious work
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Teamplayer with a high interest in further development
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 23.800 (basis completed technical apprenticeship) is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net