We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Firmware Development Project
Basis: Freelance (approx. 10-12 months)
- Development of a drive system with brushless motors in C
- Establishment of a communication system between the motors via LIN bus
- Design Architecture and Project Documentation
What we expect:
- Higher education in electronics, electrical engineering, telematics, automation engineering, etc.
- Relevant professional experience in hardware-related programming, interest in electronics
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C, C++, optional Assembler
- Experience with LIN bus and/or control of brushless motors an advantage
- Experience with system and software architecture, extreme programming / software craftsmanship techniques
- Experience with agile software development and/or project management is an advantage
- Good English language skills are required, German is an advantage
- High degree of initiative as well as precise and analytical working methods
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this project an hourly fee based on your offer will be negotiated individually.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net