We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Student assistant in the field of mechanical engineering/mechanics (m/f)
10 to 20 hours per week (flexible schedule)
- Conceptual design and construction of test benches and prototypes
- Production and assembly of test benches and prototypes
- Carrying out series of measurements on components and system test benches
- Preparation of test results and preparation of measurement reports
- Project-supporting activities (calculations, obtaining quotations, placing orders)
- Maintenance activities on test benches, tools and machines
What we expect:
- Completed technical training (HTL or apprenticeship)
- Ongoing studies (TU, FH) in the technical field (e.g. mechanical engineering)
- Experience in the field of design with SolidWorks or similar CAD tools is an advantage
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Enthusiasm for new technologies
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 28.000 (basis fulltime) is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net