Driven by innovation? Then LOGICDATA is your place to be. With over two decades’ experience developing (r)evolutionary mechatronic solutions for adjustable furniture, our growing company is an industry-leading powerhouse: setting the global standard for innovation, performance, and style. Our collection includes countless first-class mechatronic components: intelligent control units, durable actuators, and intuitive UI elements. At home and in the office, LOGICDATA defines the perfect adjustable experience.
You can take your place in the adjustable (r)evolution by joining our talented team in the following role:
Digital Transformation Manager (m/f)
ERP and operations (purchasing, logistics, production)
Your responsibilities:By actively shaping innovative digitization projects within Operations, you help to revolutionize business processes, optimize interfaces and achieve a seamless integration of the value chain:
- Initiate further development of our ERP system (MS Dynamics AX) and ensure alignment of the overall system landscape
- Screen and share best practices proactively from both inside and outside the company
- Evaluation and prioritization of digitization activities
- Development of the digitization roadmap and advising management
- Change agent for digitization within the organization
What we expect:
- Completed studies with focus on IT, software, telematics, business informatics etc.
- Extensive experience with the implementation of digitization projects and change management
- Several years of professional experience with ERP-Systems and related software systems (MES/Scada/BDE/PLM)
- High personal interest for the latest technological trends and digitization
- Proactive and communicative personality with hands-on mentality
- Understanding of operations processes (purchasing, logistics and production) is an advantage
- Good German and English skills
The ideal working environment. Joy at work.LOGICDATA gives you the tools and the inspiration to achieve the extraordinary. Our stunning offices, magnificent team spirit, and culture of continual improvement were crafted with just one thing in mind: to provide you with the motivation to (r)evolutionize adjustable furniture. Excited? Find out why a career with us is the only LOGICal choice by visiting our website.
Our success. Our team.For this position, a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 56.000,00 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net